• You were referred by a family member, a friend or a professional because they believe you are a victim of conjugal violence, but you may not yet be sure or convinced of it. Perhaps you want a second opinion.

  •  You know you are in a bad situation, do not want to leave, but want to find ways to cope. 

  •  You want to leave your violent partner and need to plan a safe departure. 

  •  You are separated from the violent partner, but he just does want to let go.  He continuously harasses you,

Regardless, this external service provides awareness on how this relationship makes you feel, and helps you identify your needs and rights.  We will help you identify the actions that you can take and that are best suited to you. 


We offer individual and group counselling.