Many women, victims of conjugal violence live in fear. They are afraid for their lives and their children’s. Others think they are going crazy and don’t feel self-confident. Most of them think there is no place to hide or to be helped. Many of them do not find a way out.
Some of them find their path to our Shelter.
- A 24 hours per day, 7 days per week telephone listening service
- A safe shelter
- A place where they can feel listened to and mutual help where women are encouraged to regain control over their lives and find the joy to live again
- Accompaniment services in legal, financial or other steps
- An appropriate counseling specific to the needs of children exposed to conjugal violence
- External counseling services (without shelter)
- Support in the elaboration of safety plans
- Post-shelter follow-ups
- Support for relatives of victims of conjugal violence and professionals working with victims
- Medium-term and partially subsidized apartments with common areas including individual and group follow-ups
- Awareness workshops in the community
- A prevention of violence process in elementary schools
- On demand, specific trainings for enterprises and academic institutions